Monday, January 24, 2011

Sometimes writing is very theraputic

I don't know why I am drawn back to this website. I actually forgot that I had a blog. Well tried to forget anyway. Nobody ever reads it. Or if they do- they never respond to what I write. But sometimes I find that writing is a way for me to relieve some stress and emotions. I am not a person who likes to talk about my feelings or dump all of my problems on everyone else. Anyone out there know what I am talking about?

I can't stand the way my life is turning out. I wish I had done things differently. Maybe I wouldn't be in my late twenties living with my sister and working a dead end job. But all I can do is try my hardest to quit living this way. Maybe then I will get over the person I have been in love with for the past 11 years. He treats me like shit and I barely talk to him anymore but I still love him and wish that one day we'd get married and a little family but it's just a dream and will never happen. Help me people out there in cyber land. How do I fix me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment